Digital Marketing and Local SEO Services Offered
So you’re wondering how to boost more traffic to your website? Good thing you found my page!
If you’re in search of a reputable Digital Marketer with a proven track record of producing results to boost web traffic and increase conversions, you’re in the right spot.
What makes me the right guy for your company? Why do I think I can do such a good job and help increase your web traffic? Valid concerns internet friend.
Why I’m Qualified
If you’re too lazy to read my About Me page, here is a brief rundown.
- I’ve been doing SEO since 2005 – far longer than most in the industry
- Built my own company from nothing to over $1M in sales
- Taught myself HTML and CSS to build a website from scratch (not this one)
- Previously an SEO Manager at a Fortune 100 Company
- Currently working as a Local SEO Business Strategist at AttorneySync
- My Posts and Articles featured in:
What I can Offer
I could go on about why I’m qualified but this is about you. Here is what I can offer for your business.
- If you need help getting into the Local 3 Pack, more traffic to your small business or brand, or are just plain stuck, shoot me an email and we can work together to get you where you need to be.
- A comprehensive analysis of the ins and outs of your website. I’ll analyze your GMB page, citations, website, links and reviews. After that, I’ll give you all my notes and walk you through exactly what you need to do in order to clean up the mess. (Learn more)
- An audit of your citations showing you where you get it right, where it’s wrong, where you can improve and HOW. (Learn More)
- A one-on-one phone consultation to answer any questions you have about Digital Marketing/SEO. (Learn more)
- Have a Physical Therapy practice? A customized SEO plan can have you acquiring new monthly clients quickly! (Learn more)
My SEO Process
My SEO approach is a bit different than others you may have previously seen. Here’s a few ways I’m different:
- I’m laid back, value time and results, and expect the same from you.
- I won’t work with your competitors – mostly because that would be shitty for everyone involved.
- I don’t want to compete with myself for ranking a similar business.
- I don’t like contracts (maybe to my detriment).
- We work together month to month on a flat fee.
- I work on your site every month.
- Shocking? Maybe. The key to continued rankings and leads is to continue optimizing your website, creating content, and building links.
- I have a strategy you can see and adjust
- You will be able to see everything I do and can have a say in your strategy
Here is a rough outline of what you can expect in the first 3 months we work together:
The first month of work is making sure everything on your law firm website is foundationally and fundamentally correct. Think of digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a house. You need a strong foundation to build the house on. If the foundation is not stable, the entire house will collapse. Digital marketing is very similar. If the proper processes and fundamentals are not implemented early on, your chances of success will be greatly diminished, or you will waste time going back to fix broken items in the future. I will perform a technical website audit as well as a Local SEO audit to determine where we stand in the first month.
Implementing tracking systems via Google Tag Manager and potentially other call tracking systems is key. Lastly, ensuring Google can access your website properly, find all of your pages, and come back to find new pages. This is all detailed in a list of more technical terms below:
- Technical website audit
- Local SEO audit
- Build Local Citations
- Pitch New Content Ideas
- NAP Consistency Audit
- Set Up Schema
- Linked GSC and GA
- Set up or Confirm Access to Google Analytics
- Plan for Reviews
- Set up GTM/test for click to call
- Get Access to and Optimize GMB Profile
- Ensure Bing Places is live and Accurate
- Set up a Google Alert to notify you every time the brand or attorney get mentioned
The second month activities is more about testing and verifying items on the website are working properly and all the tasks from Month 1 were implemented correctly. Testing forms, optimizing your mobile site for clicks and goals, optimizing your website for site speed.
I will also be researching your competitors content, backlinks, and reviews. These will be the top 3 components in being able to consistently show up in the Google searches when people are searching for your services.
- Add Goal Tracking to Analytics
- Get Feedback on Blog Post/Practice Page Topics From Client
- Competitive Link Research
- Practice Area Page and Blog Post Content Research
- Site speed Optimization
- Running screaming from crawl to check for broken internal links
- Testing forms
- Optimize mobile for CTA
- Reviewing/testing forms for spam/captcha
The 3rd month is about setting you up for success moving forward. Items like creating a reliable content plan for each month, determining any linkable assets, and continuing to study your competitors. Content which your (potential) clients are searching for needs to be created on a consistent basis. Keyword analysis, competitor research, and trends will all be reviewed and taken into account.
I will also add internal links to your website. These are important and will allow Google to easily crawl your website from page to page, and come back more often. The more the Google spider is on your page (finding new pages, crawling old pages which are updated, finding new links) the better off your website will be.
- Linkable assets
- Content calendar
- Internal linking
- Competitor Research (cont.)
Get in Touch
If you would like to contact me regarding Enterprise or Local SEO services, please contact me:
If you’re still confused about what you want to do, get in touch and we can figure it out. No pressure, no sales. Let’s see how we can work together.
Check My Philosophy page as well to make sure we are a good fit together!